Helping You Believe In Yourself
THE OPEN ARMS TRUST WELCOMES YOU
Even though Namibia has a low population, it is a large country with sparsely populated people. Some of these people live in extremely remote areas in difficult conditions. Oftentimes, development has left them because they are hard to reach and resources are scarce. To some, they have been forgotten.
At Open Arms Trust our chief mandate is empowerment through education first. We believe that equipping people with knowledge allows them to better understand their environment and opens their minds to endless possibilities.
- To empower individuals by educating the young and the old academically, socially and economically.
- To strengthen communities through education and resource-driven equitable development.
- To protect and promote equal rights through training and outreach.
- To preserve the natural environment and protect the ancestral lands of the people in the remote areas we serve.
- To ensure the economic stability of the individuals, families and communities in the areas we serve.
- Academic Education
- Cultural Education
- Community Health (COVID-19, HIV & AIDS awareness and Hygiene)
- Environmental Awareness
- Small Business creation and support
- Solar Energy
- Financial Literacy
- Social Media Awareness
Open Arms Trust works with different organisations, both governmental and non-governmental; acting as a vehicle, between the organisations and the communities in need of service. We help the organisations find the communities that are in need of their expertise and helps them deliver the necessary resources to the relevant communities.